Hell is empty, and the heathens are recording on a sunny Good Friday. Mark bemoans the fact that he is aging, and rants about being upsold on bluelight filters at SpecSavers. Craig is salty at Bronwyn’s trolling, yet nevertheless answers the call to talk about the recent EV fire on the Auckland motorway. We discuss the responses (or in Kelvin Cruickshank’s case, lack thereof) to our $100,000 Challenge, and Bronwyn closes out her series on Evangelicals and New Zealand with some words of (Ray) Comfort.
- The $100,000 NZ Skeptics Challenge
- Relevant Newsletters:
- Come and meet us at Skeptics in the Pub:
- Help us out:
- NZ Skeptical History project: Submit a date of interest
- Become a member of the NZ Skeptics
- Need financial assistance for a skeptical activity? Apply for a small grant from the NZ Skeptics.