Yeah…Nah returns, and you might get whiplash from this week’s topics. It’s Craig’s turn to be on the receiving end of critical feedback, for his use of inclusive language in his Roe vs Wade article. Bronwyn and Mark discuss their recent foray into kiwi Christian culture, with their field trip to [email protected] Mark also examines the recent decision to remove Family First’s charity status. Finally, Mark makes Bronwyn regret her choice of topic.
- Relevant Newsletters
- Genderbread Person
- Oddfellows and their skeletons
- NZ Skeptical History: Submit a date of interest
- Conference planning is underway! Contact the committee with your ideas for speakers, workshops, tours, as well as your nominees for the Bent Spoon and Bravo awards.
- If you have the following NZ Skeptics journal issues in your possession, we’d love to hear from you: 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 23, 24, 27, 30, 35, 36, 44
- Become a member of the NZ Skeptics
- Come and meet us: