For this week’s Yeah… Nah! Podcast, the team reflects on the fiery end to the parliamentary occupation, Mark despairs that NFT scams have reached our Antipodean shores, and we’ll hear an excerpt of Bronwyn and Mark’s interview with Colin Woodhouse, and learn more about his advocacy for non-religious pastoral care.
Our chat with Colin was so interesting that we were reluctant to edit it down! This week we are providing the entirety of Colin’s interview as a separate episode.
- Articles we talk about:
- Chaplaincy for the non-religious
- Pixelmon: A home-grown NFT scandal
- Our guests:
- Colin Woodhouse
- Check out our last two newsletters for details on these stories and more:
- From Colin’s Interview:
- Become a member of the NZ Skeptics
- Come and meet us:
- At Skeptics in the Pub in Wellington
Online at our nationwide social meetings, Skeptics in Cyberspace