Join Craig as he lives vicariously through Bronwyn and Mark’s stories from the Freedom and Rights Coalition’s March and People’s Court. The day was thankfully anti-climatic, but the legacy of Destiny’s original, anti-civil union “Enough is Enough” march loomed large with the official launch of a still unformed, Tamaki-driven, coalition party.
- Help us out:
- NZ Skeptical History project: Submit a date of interest
- If you have the following NZ Skeptic journal issues in your possession, we’d love to hear from you:
- 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 23, 24, 27, 30, 35, 36, 44
- Become a member of the NZ Skeptics
- Need financial assistance for a skeptical activity? Apply for a small grant from the NZ Skeptics.