The team sticks to the basics this week. We voice our concerns about the Therapeutic Products Bill, and whether there is too much wiggle room for natural health products (aka NHPs). Mark goes on a rant about advertising on podcasts (and has a weirdly specific hate for mattresses), Bronwyn gets to briefly mention Chris Butler and the Science of Identity Foundation, before the conversation turns to whether leaving a cult makes someone more susceptible to joining a new one.
- Make your own Select Committee submission for the Therapeutic Products Bill
- Current Newsletter
- Come and meet us at Skeptics in the Pub:
- Help us out:
- NZ Skeptical History project: Submit a date of interest
- Become a member of the NZ Skeptics
- Need financial assistance for a skeptical activity? Apply for a small grant from the NZ Skeptics.