Former NZ Skeptics committee member Lisa Ryan is our special guest this episode, giving us the rundown on the aftermath of the ARISE Pathfinding report. Craig demurs to tell us exactly why the christian pseudo-cult (or is that Pseudo-Christian cult…) Human Condition plagues his social media sidebar, Bronwyn talks about her current special interest of Highden Temple/International School of the Temple Arts, and both Mark and Bronwyn successfully peer pressure Craig into checking out the Hamilton Mormon Temple with them next week.
- The NZ Skeptics Conference will be held in Wellington on November 25th-27th, 2022. Contact the committee with your ideas for speakers, workshops, tours, as well as your nominees for the Bent Spoon and Bravo awards.
- Come and meet us at Skeptics in the Pub in Wellington
- Help us out:
- NZ Skeptical History project: Submit a date of interest
- If you have the following NZ Skeptic journal issues in your possession, we’d love to hear from you:
- 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 23, 24, 27, 30, 35, 36, 44
- Become a member of the NZ Skeptics
- Need financial assistance for a skeptical activity? Apply for a small grant from the NZ Skeptics.
- Links of interest:
- Highden manor series: Part1 , Part 2
- Human Condition: Craig’s Article, Website
- Arise Alumni Insta; City Impact Alumni Insta