Due to puzzling circumstances, Mark sat this episode out – but the show must go on. Freelance journalist Anke Richter joins us from the South Island as we talk unvaccinated blood, shake our heads (again!) in (deepening) dismay about Sue Grey and Liz Gunn, and express our shock at Sean Plunket being the voice of reason (and no longer the voice for freedom). Anke then steals the show from right under us with her insights about the work of FACT Aotearoa, and the abuses that underpin the cults that she writes about in her recently released book Cult Trip.
- Buy Anke Richter’s Cult Trip from Mighty Ape
- Come and meet us at Skeptics in the Pub:
- Help us out:
- NZ Skeptical History project: Submit a date of interest
- Become a member of the NZ Skeptics
- Need financial assistance for a skeptical activity? Apply for a small grant from the NZ Skeptics.