It’s been a fun-filled weekend for all three of us, with a skeptic themed road trip to Craig in Auckland for Bronwyn and Mark. As well as talking about our fascinating tour of the Mormon Temple, we also chat about our evening at Auckland Skeptics in the Pub, our cacao ceremony breakfast, a visit to the old Centrepoint location, a brief stop at Destiny church and a gawk at Highden Temple from afar. We also despair over the pro-conspiracy signs we saw on the road between Wellington and Auckland.
- Help us out:
- NZ Skeptical History project: Submit a date of interest
- If you have the following NZ Skeptic journal issues in your possession, we’d love to hear from you:
- 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 23, 24, 27, 30, 35, 36, 44
- Become a member of the NZ Skeptics
- Need financial assistance for a skeptical activity? Apply for a small grant from the NZ Skeptics.