Another week, another instalment of the Yeah…Nah podcast. We have some listener feedback from our previous episode, and Mark talks about the scam that is Moon Crystal Healing Bracelets. The group then laments the destruction of the Georgia Guidestones, and with it the conspiracies it inspired. Bronwyn closes out the show with some literal ancient history and the importance of reading your primary sources.
- Relevant Newsletters
- Steven Novella : The Science of Biological Sex
- NZ Skeptical History: Submit a date of interest
- Conference planning is underway! Contact the committee with your ideas for speakers, workshops, tours, as well as your nominees for the Bent Spoon and Bravo awards.
- If you have the following NZ Skeptics journal issues in your possession, we’d love to hear from you: 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 23, 24, 27, 30, 35, 36, 44
- Become a member of the NZ Skeptics
- Come and meet us: