Bronwyn, Craig and Mark commiserate about the Go (not so) Green Expo, while special guest Alistair Blenney tells us more about pineal gland activator Caeayaron (Kyron) and their earthbound human voicemail, Suzanna Emmanuel. Bronwyn discusses the importance of being vigilant about scientific fraud in the West, while Mark continues to sift through the garbage that is the docuseries Europa. This time? Accusations against the authenticity of Anne Frank’s diary. Skip to the end to hear Craig’s progress through No Nut November
- The NZ Skeptics Conference will be held in Wellington on November 25th-27th, 2022.
- Learn more about Caeayaron
- Help us out:
- NZ Skeptical History project: Submit a date of interest
- Become a member of the NZ Skeptics
- Need financial assistance for a skeptical activity? Apply for a small grant from the NZ Skeptics.