Oh no, the Yeah…Nah podcast returns. Mark talks about a poorly researched, racist documentary that he’s watching so that you don’t have to. Bronwyn and Mark chat about their recent pieces on high IQ societies, and Craig issues a correction about his article about endangered plankton. We also talk a little bit about fluoride, and the Freedom and Rights Coalition’s plans to overthrow the government. Again.
- Relevant Newsletters
- Need financial assistance for an upcoming protest or skeptical activity? Apply for a small grant or reimbursements up to $500 NZD from the NZ Skeptics.
- Can you do better on the mini Mensa test than Craig? Try and find out!
- Mark’s baby names website.
- NZ Skeptical History: Submit a date of interest
- Watch this space! Initial conference details will be released soon. Contact the committee with your ideas for speakers, workshops, tours, as well as your nominees for the Bent Spoon and Bravo awards.
- If you have the following NZ Skeptics journal issues in your possession, we’d love to hear from you: 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 23, 24, 27, 30, 35, 36, 44
- Become a member of the NZ Skeptics
- Come and meet us: