Yeah…Nah is back as promised. We have shifted our fortnightly recordings by a week for the foreseeable future, but you, dear listeners, won’t miss out. In this installment, the team try to stay on topic as Mark debates whether the Google AI is actually sentient or was asked leading questions, Craig discusses the newest pivot from Voices For Freedom, and Bronwyn gets into the weeds of the Accelerated Christian Education homeschool curriculum.
- 7 absurd things America’s kids are learning thanks to conservatives
- NZ Skeptical History: Submit a date of interest
- Conference planning is underway! Contact the committee with your ideas for speakers, workshops, tours, as well as your nominees for the Bent Spoon and Bravo awards.
- If you have the following NZ Skeptics journal issues in your possession, we’d love to hear from you: 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 23, 24, 27, 30, 35, 36, 44
- Become a member of the NZ Skeptics
- Come and meet us: