Mark is out of home isolation, and the team are back in top form for another Yeah…Nah episode. Craig and Bronwyn talk about an enzyme that could predict vulnerability of Sudden Unexplained Death in Infancy, and the media misrepresentation of this study. Mark talks about the quack treatment that is RIFE therapy, and about Ken Ring’s recent and worrisome behaviour. Bronwyn shares another story from New Zealand Skeptical history.
- Check out our last two newsletters for details on these stories and more:
- NZ Skeptical History: Submit a date of interest
- If you have the following NZ Skeptics journal issues in your possession, we’d love to hear from you: 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 23, 24, 27, 30, 35, 36, 44
- Become a member of the NZ Skeptics
- Come and meet us:
- At Skeptics in the Pub in Wellington
- At Skeptics in the Pub in Dunedin