Two weeks of Yeah…Nah in a row? It’s the gift you never knew you wanted, but it’s exactly what you need. And it’s a bumper of an episode too, with Deanne the barrister answering all of our questions about defamation and shady practitioners. We also talk about the unexpected delay in this week’s newsletter release, and consider whether deplatforming is a valid tool for skeptical activism.
There will be no episode of Yeah…Nah next week, but we will be back in a fortnight!
- NZ Skeptical History: Submit a date of interest
- Conference planning is underway! Contact the committee with your ideas for speakers, workshops, tours, as well as your nominees for the Bent Spoon and Bravo awards.
- If you have the following NZ Skeptics journal issues in your possession, we’d love to hear from you: 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 23, 24, 27, 30, 35, 36, 44
- Become a member of the NZ Skeptics
- Come and meet us:
- At Skeptics in the Pub in Wellington
- At Skeptics in the Pub in Dunedin